• Links to external websites may be affiliate links that generate revenue. Clicking the links do not add any cost to your transcations, if you choose to purchase.

'71 Charger, '74 Dart Sport

Jamies440

Divorced Bird
OK guys, In a jam here and kinda need some $$ for an upcoming build, among other things. I dont really want to sell these two, but I have to. If these dont sell between now and Monster Mopar, at least one will be in the car corral there. All cars located in Sycamore, KS, in southeast part of state. Some delivery may be possible within 300 miles or to Monster Mopar Weekend.

'71 Charger. Base model, G code 318 car, no motor or trans. Hood also missing. Body very straight including valances. Lower quarter rust, Marker lights pretty decent. Solid, with some minor pinholes and surface rust in the floors. No seats or carpet, rest of the interior is there. Has the sweep speedo. WAS A/C car, PS, manual drums. Has an 8 3/4 rear WITH rear bar, but no front one. I dont have a title to the car but in the state of KS at least its easy to get one as its an antique. I'm asking $1750/BO for the car.

'74 Dart Sport. 318/auto, air, PS, PDB. It only has 83k on it. Lower quarters rusty, and the pass. side rear had a blowout and needs work in the wheelwell and extension as well. Also has rusty drivers lower fender. I do have a nice clip off a '73 Swinger as well. The car drives nice and straight, motor does need the carb rebuilt and a good tune-up. Doesnt overheat. MAY have a weak cylinder, hard to tell. Interior is kinda rough, low back bench seats, cluster and woodgrain on the dash is pretty nice though. Asking $800/BO for the car. I DO have a title for this car.

You can contact me here or at jamies440 at yahoo.com. I do not have digital camera capibilities at this time, upgraded computers, dont have software for this one. I'll work on it though.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back