69 1/2 Super Bee Survivor

6PK BEE

He's a pic of my 6PK BEE 4spd,4.10 dana,original unrestored condition.I got the car back in April/87 a week before my daughter was born! How many wives can say "That ride put me in labor" as that's what happened.I raced the car for a few years at Cayuga and ran a best of 13.07@106,when the cars value went through the roof i bought a replacement racer 77 Aspen R/T, Thanks

Holy H. Christ! That is sweet! *wipes drool*
I love that! Ask BBB to put it in the lineup! Awesome stuff man!
[smilie=e: [smilie=e: [smilie=e:

Beauty machine 6PK!! [smilie=2: Come down to Stratford this sumer and give me a ride OK?

jd340 said:
Beauty machine 6PK!! [smilie=2: Come down to Stratford this sumer and give me a ride OK?[/quote]

Funny you should post that. It looks like how the ricers drive their cars. Hardly seeing over the steering wheel, half of their head visible in the side window.

Ouch mopar_man I'm hurt! [smilie=2: I hate ricers and being compared to one hurts!!! [smilie=e: Let's play nice!

Uhhhh..........your truck makes more torque than their lug nuts take? Did that help any? [smilie=e:

6pkbee2.jpg

*Pees pants* I think I'm in love.. Hot damn, that is just plain mean looking. [smilie=e:

Booti-ful, ain't it beep? *pulls lawn chair in front of it* Beer? [smilie=a:

I'd love to have a Bee or any B for that matter! That's fargin' awesome! [smilie=e: [smilie=e: [smilie=e: [smilie=e: [smilie=e:

Dave

I love the black hood/black steelie look on those. A fatter set of tires on the back would make that thing even more menacing but I can understand the tire sizing with being original.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back