68 upgrades

I usually try to start in the engine compartment but whatever makes your boat float. Ive never seen anyone DA sand the tie rods before. I know for a fact that ma mopar never put the same amount of time into this dart when she originally built it. Very impressive. [smilie=e:

work

thanks guys it has been a lot of work,and all by hand no sand blasting,but i would like to do the best i can while its down,will post some more pics after my buddy and i spray it up,heck i even redid the insulation blanket clips but why not.. papa-d

Good work, did a lot of the same here, XL you can be assured it's a ton of work! but when you get down to that shinney metal(well in my case a few small pieces) it's worth it! Rich.

engine

No, the engine is just mocked up for paiting, my buddy norm is a builder and a good one, the engine is at 20 over rods and crank are now balanced so we will be putting it together as soon as i get the engine bay painted.want to see something very scary.. this was some of the harness that is bad but not for long..papa-d

Looks like things were getting a little warm there. Solder and shrink wrap seems to do the best for least amount of resistance. Lets see some of Norms handy work when the time comes.

wiring

Well. norm has not made it back so i took a run on the harness myself,picked up some new spade connectors,soldered them all including the splices finished off with shrink tube i think it will be fine.papa-d

wiring

thanks beeper, as i once stated earlier i am new at this but trying to learn as i do enjoy it and one cannot afford to take it to shops all the time.papa-d

thanks guy's well its painted,the color is not exactly the same but we sent the gas cap out to edmonton for them to match it but not quite.but it will have to do for now,engine finishing up this week will post a few pics when she is in the hole.papa-d

a little stinger work ,thought you might like to take a peek at the adjustable rockers.block line bored ,crank and rods balanced with rotating mass,keith black 2 valve relief pistons oh i am getting wired!! papa-d

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back