• Links to external websites may be affiliate links that generate revenue. Clicking the links do not add any cost to your transcations, if you choose to purchase.

67 Dart GT convertible project

markmopar

i bought this car with the intention to rebuild it to a driver-quality car. too many projects and not enough time and money forces sale.
originally a slant six, the car currently has no engine or transmission(was an automatic).
the body is very rough. the driver's side 1/4 panel was replaced, but the pinheads who did it didn't bother to fix the outer wheelhouse so there is rust behind the fender lip. passenger side 1/4 needs to be replaced. both front fenders and fender aprons have rust, as does the trunk. someone cut the center out of trunk and just filled it with flat steel(i don't think it's welded). the right rear frame rail needs some repair as well. the rest of the framerails appear solid. the GT trim along the top of the fenders is mostly gone but the GT emblem in the grille center is there.
windshield is broken, rear 1/4 windows are OK. both side doors glasses are broken. i have one replacement that will be included. the top is shot but the power top motor works. the top latches are there but one is broken. all convertible trim is there except the piece along the bottom of the windshield.
the car has bucket seats. convertible back seat is there. there is a center console, but it is not original and not hooked up to any linkage or mounted to the floor.
since i bought it from a junkyard, there is no title. i can get one, but it'll cost $150 and 4-6 weeks.
$800

more pics:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=9379928&uid=1361367&members=1

132318819.jpg

132318822.jpg

Last edited:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back