67-71replacement rally tach

sweet looking tach..course with a small color and removeal of the face "most" "normal" size tachs will slide right into the a-bodt dash frame...i stuffed an old SW into my 69 1/2 and a "sun" into my 67..its very simple and probably more acurate

not plentiful???? your kidding me...67-69 cudas ALL had the dart "ralley dash".....in a barracuda/cuda it wasnt an option it was stock..there wasnt an "optional" dash

well i have not seen a lot for sale. and from what i have been told they did not all have a tach's is that true?

Last edited:
lol

no they didnt all come with tach's..but if they didnt then they came with a clock, vac tach, or a plug...any of wich can be swaped out for a tach....

i know wildcat has litteraly stacks of fishy dashes..me ive a small collection and i think i sold the last one i wanted to ...to xl

There are new fascias out for those now too. $425 at www.moparplus.com

Picture%20002%20copy.jpg

Well, that would be "brand-new reproduction", no? Remanufactured means they took a worn one and fully refurbished it, which means it can't be brand-new, because it's old. :D

they 'just' remanufactured it, they didn't remanufacture it a long time ago, so it's a brand new remanufacture.

Well, no... see, that would make it newly remanufactured. It's like when a product claims it's "new and improved"... it's either new, which means it didn't exist before, or it's improved, which means it's a better version of something that already existed. It can't be both.

im guessing they took a good unit and simply copied the hell out of it...much the way laysons has been doing for well...ever.....wildcatautowrecking sends laysons the best old parts posible laysons copys them molds em up sends wildcat back the old ones and a hefty discount on new replacements to be sold to the public

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back