• Links to external websites may be affiliate links that generate revenue. Clicking the links do not add any cost to your transcations, if you choose to purchase.

66 Barracuda with new 273

wild1_robertson said:
If Dopamean stays in school and get a Eng. degree then this will be waiting for her.. If she drops out I get a cool 'cuda....
Sounds like a good plan to me:clap: Better study hard Dopamean:p

This may just make me start studying out of neurosis. Engineering eh? What if I change to neuroscience, will I still get the car? Also, I have one potential B, does that kill the deal?

Cool! Can't wait to see pics when Mark drops it off:clap: Of course we all wanna see Dopameans face when she sees the car ;) Those looks are always priceless:p

dodgedifferent2 said:
yeah we will al keep it a secret. shhh nobody tell dopamean
Agreed:toot: Wild1 you HAVE to take a pic of that moment:helpme: :xl: :giggedy:

This was midterm week at ASU ( where Dopamean is going ) she has been too busy to visit here ( MoParNuts) she wanted to come up to Co for my birthday but I asked her to wait till the move/moves are done.

I can not wait to see her face when the car is done and I hand her the keys. ( maybe I will let her test drive it before she is done with school.)

Dopamean said:
Damn, I want that car so bad. I'm sure you wouldn't take two darts in trade... but I can dream.
My federal loan check comes in at the end of the month... BAD DOPAMEAN!

Just a guess here but I think she will like it.

No one said she should be banned.... but now that you mention it, GREAT idea! I'll go do that now, and your little dog, too...

She knows all about the 66 no need to hide this thread I just can not wait 'till she sees it for the first time. It is a very sound platform to build on thanks Rob.

Wouldn't it be more fun to ban her, though?

Just kidding, man. I knew it was too late once she posted in this thread.
She's a lucky girl.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back