• Links to external websites may be affiliate links that generate revenue. Clicking the links do not add any cost to your transcations, if you choose to purchase.

66 Barracuda with new 273

68GTconvert

I have all the chrome except the front bumper which I had to piece together from ebay. It needs front seat covers but they are really not too bad, only a few small tears see pics. It needs a headliner and carpet. There is rust in the trunk but everything else like rear quaters front fenders rockers look good. It got hit on the passenger side rear 1/4 but should be an easy fix as I just got in the trunk and pushed it out, see pics. There is no frame damage. I have a brand new 66 - 273 same year and has 340 J heads 202 valves ported and polished and milled to keep the compression up. It should pump about 300 HP and has 500 miles on it. The 273 in it is blown up. I would like to get $2100 with the motor. I have spent a lot of money buying chrome and parts on ebay and the engine also a set of rallys with chrome trim and center caps(the other two are in the trunk I just haven't put them on)... It is in California 10 minutes from San Francisco. It is registered and I have the title.

Rob

IMG_1974.jpg

273.jpg

side.jpg

passengerside1.jpg

interior1.jpg

front.jpg

dent.jpg

back.jpg

Dang!! Why do all you people with the deals have ta be on the other side of the world!!:doh::([smilie=::

oldyeller73 said:
Dang!! Why do all you people with the deals have ta be on the other side of the world!!:doh::([smilie=::[/QUOTE]

I can't seem to sell this car b/c of this very problem. I bought the 67 convertible and need to sell this to cover my expenses.

oldyeller73 said:
Dang!! Why do all you people with the deals have ta be on the other side of the world!!:doh::(:)

Yeah, not to mention a whole 'nother country!!!! [smilie=2:

oldyeller73 said:
Dang!! Why do all you people with the deals have ta be on the other side of the world!!:doh::([smilie=::[/QUOTE]

Nothing a trailer or shipping company couldn't solve ;)

actualy shipping is cheaper than one would imagine if you look around...and yes all of the good ones are on this side of the country :p

Damn, I want that car so bad. I'm sure you wouldn't take two darts in trade... but I can dream.
My federal loan check comes in at the end of the month... BAD DOPAMEAN!

The hardest part of shipping a car is finding a company that will ship one that isn't driveable if this one is then it is relatively cheap and easy. I ended up driving 3000 kms to pick mine up because I was tired of looking for a company to move it. A lot of places said they would till it came down to the last moment and then said they couldn't

Dopamean said:
Damn, I want that car so bad. I'm sure you wouldn't take two darts in trade... but I can dream.
My federal loan check comes in at the end of the month... BAD DOPAMEAN!

Very bad Dopamean [smilie=2:

MysteryMachine said:
Congrats Rob and Wild One so are you getting it for yourself or Dopemean since it's her dream Mopar?

If Dopamean stays in school and get a Eng. degree then this will be waiting for her.. If she drops out I get a cool 'cuda....

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back