65 Dodge Coronet

BGD

Here's a few pics and some info on my 65 Dodge. It's a factory 426 Street Wedge car and now has a 1970 440+6 that's supposedly from a 'cuda. ( The engine's worth more then the car, lol) I rebuilt the 440 this past winter, It has a 6 pack resto cam and the original bottom end. At some time in the engine's life, the bottom end was balanced. I also had a valve job done on the heads.

The transmission is a B+M 727 with a reverse manual valve body. The rear is an 8 3/4 with a 3.91 Sure Grip center from an A-100.

All the body panels on the car are original except the cowl which was replaced with one from a parts car that was excellent. It has 44,000 miles and has been a Western Pennsylvania car since it was new. You can still read F/SA 590 in the passenger's side of the windshield. The car had been off the road and out of sight from around 1980 to 2004. It also had 3 different owners during that time. I acquired the car in 1993 and it finished it in 1996. It then sat in my garage until 2004. My neighbors didn't even know I had the car! The paint is 1968 Dodge Truck Desert Turquoise.

random2005.jpg

rearedit.jpg

greencar116.jpg

random3006.jpg

greencar106.jpg

Dig those 65's. Dodge or Plymouth, they're all cool. Soooo, if you still have your 426, and have no plans for it, think about how good it'd look in my 65 Satellite. Maybe not.:(

Thanks!

If I had the 426, It would've been in the car and the car would've been sold long ago.

BGD said:
Thanks!

If I had the 426, It would've been in the car and the car would've been sold long ago.

Are you trying to sell it? It's a pretty nice car...

BGD said:
If you're interested in buying it, email me your offer at: sixpakdodge@yahoo.com

It's not for sale, But I will let it go for the right price.

Yes and no. I'm not really in the market for another car, but I always keep a look out for something special. I was more curious as to why you'd want to sell it. 'cause like I said it's a pretty nice car.

I've spent the last 13 years of my life with this car. Sometimes you just get bored with something over time. I happen to love drag racing, My 72 Dart is a drag car. But I've always wanted a Hemi Colt to race with.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back