3 wheelers

ORVIL

My wife and I were in London and we seen a bunch of motorcycles coming down the street. and we had the red light. so we sat and watched. Beautiful bikes. and we saw about 9 3 wheelers. they were awsome but 1 stuck out and it was at the back of the pack. the bike itself was a BMW and decked out with a fiberglass body. you could put kids on this becuse seats were over the fender. and it was all molded into one. and metallic red. with alum mags and detailed like you would believe. UNTIL you saw he back of it. it was a motorcycle with 2 tires bolted onto the frame . so you saw 3 wheels at the back . altogether 4 wheels. i ish i had a camera. it was really bogus.it really looked like training wheels. .. i amde the turn and got close enough to see it all yup it was a 4 wheeler and 3 across the back. power was on the middle one. 2 people on it. big light bar trying to cover it all. that to me is not a bike. it really looed like training wheels and alum,s on the outside. CHEAP when ya think of it. it,s a wannabe. wish i had my camera . even my wife said it was cheap. ... should have asked him where his kickstand was.:doh::doh::doh:

if i was going to buy a 3wheeled bike it would be one of those new can-am's..those things are SEXY and fast!!!!!!!

it was a motorcycle with 2 tires bolted onto the frame . so you saw 3 wheels at the back . altogether 4 wheels.

That's a Voyager kit. A local guy had one on a Harley for his wife cuz her legs were too short.:doh:

[url]http://www.mtcvoyager.com/[/URL]

main_intro_new6.jpg

My dads wife (#4) has one of those set ups on a new Harley Sportster.
Looks like a monkey humping a jug. [smilie=f:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back