2008 Avenger Photos Leaked

I actually didn't mind the old Avenger design but as usual, DC takes it and runs with it to fuck it up.

That Avenger is actually an '07, and it replaces the now-dead Stratus. It shares mechanicals with the new Sebring. The old Avenger's been gone since 2000, and because it never really had a performance heritage anyhow nor was it really a Mopar (it was essentially a stretched Eclipse/Talon, but never came with the turbo engines), it doesn't bother me what they did with the name. :D

Dr.Jass said:
it doesn't bother me what they did with the name. :D

Nope - me either...but frankly 5 years ago when we were buying the wife's neon, I wondered to myself if new cars could possible get any uglier.

The goose-steppers at Daimler have obviously proven that they can.

Not A Duster said:
Nope - me either...but frankly 5 years ago when we were buying the wife's neon, I wondered to myself if new cars could possible get any uglier.

The goose-steppers at Daimler have obviously proven that they can.

Yeah the name doesn't bother me either but I liked how the old car looked. Pretty soon DC is going to have nothing that's appealing. As of right now, I only like the looks of the 300.

And in true Kraut fashion, it HAS to be a frigging 4 DOOR!!!
It'd look better with 2, instead of 4.

Actually, where do the automakers get the idea that we, the American Public, LIKE 4 door "Sports Cars"??

I sure as hell don't.

Mark.

4dr's sell to the family utilitarian reasons...as much as we like 2dr cars we simply dont buy them...

It's not a sports car, it's the replacement for the Stratus so it makes perfect sense that it's a 4-door. It was only in the last few years that the Stratus even became available as a coupe--with no sporting pretensions whatsoever. It didn't sell very well as a two-door, either.

Being only equipped with flaccid suspensions and weak engines, the original Avenger wasn't a sports car either. It was a "sporty coupe" but even the R/T versions weren't equipped with real performance in mind.

Wait for the Challenger, or keep playing with older stuff... there ain't no in-between, and likely won't ever be.

I still see 'em.

They're still in my Temporary Internet Files so I saved 'em?

Want I should host 'em 'n' post 'em?

33144fde5596ebcb.jpg

33144fde559ac42c.jpg

33144fde559dc1c5.jpg

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back