Garage drippings (with photos)

Dr.Jass

Pastor of Muppets
Grant GT 14" steering wheel. Virtually new condition other than the tiny rust on the hex bolts. Fits anything with the right adapter package; current adapter is from a Conquest TSi. I have not tried it on a Mopar column. $25 + shipping.

P3270109.JPG

M-body 125MPH Certified police speedometer. Odometer shows 03539 miles. There is some dirt on the face but it can be removed with household cleaners or a fingernail (you won't hurt the markings, trust me). $30 + shipping.

P3270108.JPG

Cop wheels, blasted, DP40 epoxy primed, and painted. Two wheels have runs/sags that need to be sanded out. Finish on these wheels is not correct, it's GM Pewter on the faces only (black elsewhere). No caps. $200 + shipping, offers considered.

P3270110.JPG

Mopar P4529484 clutch kit for 8-3/4" Sure Grip, Dana/Spicer "Powr-Lok" (the clutch type). New in box, still wrapped in cosmoline paper, with instructions. These are the more-aggressive clutches. $40 + shipping ($66 from Summit).

P3270114.JPG

Carter ThermoQuad 9182S. 1978 400HP, good rebuildable core with the all-important ported spark vacuum fitting. Everything moves freely, but definitely needs a kit (I'd do the floats too... it's how I roll). $40 + shipping.

P3270112.JPG

Floor-shift shifter and linkage for '71-'79 B-body and '70-'74 E-body models. Complete with two shifters; one is the short '70/'74 style that used the walnut-grained shift knob (which I do not have) and is a true Slap Stik gate. The other is a taller shifter as used on '75-up B-bodies, but it is not a Slap gate. The shifters and bezels interchange and both shifters work fine. All linkage and bushings are included, right down to the tailshaft bracket for the transmission. Front floor-tunnel bracket is correct for all consoles, the rear one is the taller style that will require modifications to use the rattle-trap E-body console (it sits too high). I will include the floor tunnel section with the console brackets if desired but it will add to shipping due to length; otherwise I'll cut 'em off (they can be located by the shifter once everything's connected). $100 + shipping for everything.

P3270111.JPG

Message me here or via PM if interested. Yes, I'm going to empty my PM boxes. :D

I'll definitely see if it'll fit. The box is kind of narrow and I'm not even sure I'll be able to use that one. I'm sure I can find one larger, though.

"K&N HIGH-FLOW AIR FILTERS" garage or race-day banners. Brand new, never hung and no fade. Folded since new. These are made on high-quality outdoor-grade vinyl and measure approximately 10' x 3' (yes, they're huge). Two available, $20 each or $35 for the pair + shipping.

P3270117.JPG

B/RB spool-type motor mounts for '73-up A, B, and C-body cars, as well as F/M/J/Y-bodies. Probably should have new insulators put in them, but they will definitely work as-is. Stamped 4001746 and 4001747. Sorry, no pic at the moment... they're not much at which to look, really, but I can get pics if interested. $40 for the pair + shipping.

N.O.S. Mopar A833 front bearing retainer, casting number C97619. This is for a 23-spline input shaft with a 3.80" bolt circle and a 4.80" outer diameter. This is an OE retainer; the current replacement has a different number cast into it and is sold as P4529695. Still coated in cosmoline, no seal or gasket included. $70 shipped to U.S., Canadians inquire about shipping (U.S. shipping amount will be deducted from the total cost of shipping).

P9070120.JPG

Mopar Performance P4120437 porting templates for B/RB cylinder heads. Uncut and still in original MP envelope with instructions. $20 shipped Priority Mail Flat Rate to U.S., shipping to Canada slightly higher. USPS Flat Rate is $5.60 inside the U.S.; that credit will apply to Canadian shipping.

P9070119.JPG

N.O.S. Mopar wheel-bearing service kit 3683966 for 1965-'74 8-3/4" and 1970-'72 Dana 60 axles (the only difference on the early Dana is the outer seal). Complete kit to service one axle. I have two of these kits brand new in the boxes. Included in each of these kits is an instruction sheet, a genuine U.S.A.-made Timken bearing and race w/retaining collar, the axle-tube seal w/Mopar numbers, OEM axle-shaft seal, and a correct stamped-steel and white foam gasket. Also included in each kit is a new retaining collar for the non-adjusted bearing (LH), and a new adjuster for the adjusted axle (RH). You will end up with a spare retainer and a spare adjuster if you buy both kits. 100% assembly-line correct on every single piece. These are long discontinued; the shipping date on one box is 4/80. There is minor damage to one of the white foam gaskets but it will still seal. $85 each, or $160 for the pair + shipping.

P9070124.JPG

ARP 144-6001 connecting rod bolts for 273-360 LA engines. 8740 chromoly steel, 200,000PSI tensile strength. Full set with instructions and assembly lube. $45 + shipping.

P9070121.JPG

1968-'69 Coronet/Super Bee front turn signal pair. Nice, bright orange lenses with undamaged wiring. Some scratching in argent finish, otherwise very nice. $30 for the pair + shipping.

P9070122.JPG

Please respond here or Private Message me if interested. Thanks.

Ferrea 273/318/340/360 stainless steel valves, full set. 1.920" intake, 1.600" exhaust. New in the box, still in their individual wrappers. Part numbers F6248 and F6244, standard 3/8" stems and lengths, nothing fancy required to install other than grinding the intake seats out to 1.920" and single-groove locks. $120 shipped.

PB170127.JPG

Hey, I have another box to ship you. I'll likely ship it Wednesday, unless for some reason I don't get that day off.

LOL!!! Well sell them to me then! We both know he can see stretch and fatigue. :D

LOL!!! Well sell them to me then! We both know he can see stretch and fatigue.
lol.gif
Exactly. I think he has those X-ray glasses you used to be able to buy in the back of magazines. :D

Jeez, you were already in town once today and even stopped by the house. Why didn't you just hand me $45 and grab them out of the garage when you were here? It's not like you don't have a key or anything... :doh:

I can see fatigue... every time I look in the mirror[smilie=2:.

Yeah, it should work. I'm being thorough and letting it sit inside for awhile. Considering the amount of fog on my glasses when I walked in the door with it, I'm pretty sure there was a lot of condensation inside the TV. I'm going to swap it out in a little while.

That one was in the garage. I havent used it in about 2 years. No feed to it when we got the satalite dish. The garage was too far from the house for it to work with out a 2nd reciver. Didn't see the point in that sence I work out there more than I watch T.V.

You mean you're not out there watching the Power Block and trying all their little tricks and gadgets? :D

Nope! Stretch figured out how to use his CNC plasma cutter all by himself! Everyone has one of those, right?

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back